Since its inception in 1984, Brynwood Partners has successfully and consistently applied its original investment strategy.
The key components of this strategy are:
- Obtaining outright or operating control of a limited number of platform companies
- Building long-term value through hands-on involvement in developing the business strategy
- Working closely with the portfolio companies to drive operational improvements, identify strategic growth initiatives and monitor management’s performance
- Identifying niche industries or companies, including capitalizing on strength as lower middle market firm of choice for corporate divestitures
- Using conservative leverage
Brynwood Partners' primary focus is on consumer products companies. Brynwood Partners targets companies that are underperforming and/or undervalued or companies that are under-financed and in need of an equity infusion. Brynwood Partners' principals have consistently adhered to this strategy for more than 30 years, which has resulted in significant value creation and exceptional returns for our limited partners.